Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loader + AutoPot Sw1

Discussion on Loader + AutoPot Sw1 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loader + AutoPot Sw1

Auto Pot + Loader Sw1 New Client

Imagem >
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2010, 10:51   #2

Please Post a Scan

Regards,
Yougi™
Old 12/16/2010, 12:56   #3

here you are:

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2010, 13:19   #4

17/ 43 (39.5%)

This File isn't Safe Be-careful guys ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC loader + autopot?
05/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey so i started using autopot again and i got addicted to it lol but last night i died then i ressed and it stoped working so i had to re-open it and it worked fine...Atm server is full ( water ) so im using NO DC loader + auto pot because u get dc if serv is full and i logged in thanks to no dc loader but when i log in with loader the autopot doesnt work and i cant live without it .. any tips ? they cant work together or something ? i even tried re-extracting in different directories and...
[Mysro] New loader,autopot, and bot?
12/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Soo mysro had a huge update, jg cave was open for a bit, then closed, and dh cave filled with 90-100 new mobs, but there is no news about the new loader,autopot nor the bot. + theres this another bug where u crash when u press the middle mouse button, or press too many numbers at once
lolkop's loader/autopot/bot
10/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
PROs i need your help. Please teach me how to work lolkop's loader/autopot/bot. I'm using the current version 1.681 and every time i log in there's and error saying "My version is not being supported" something like that. Anyone know's how to work with this? Need your help badly.
SRO-Db Bot use with other loader?? Or working autopot??
09/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I am use Windows 7, and the SRO-DB bot built in autopot does not using the POTIONS from SILK STORE.. So I ask, is there way that I can using the SRO-DB Bot with another Loader?? This way I can using Autopot with my Bot.. Or maybe there is stand-alone autopot that is working through packet instead of pixel?? I am use this on SWSRO 2, and is full paid for Bot,, no crack.