Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP| DBbot ZSZC

Discussion on HELP| DBbot ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP| DBbot ZSZC

well after the patch as many of you noticed DBbot wasnt working and for me it still isnt,tried to reinstall client,tried to reinstalll bot,updated client with all the patches until the x-mas patch but gives me error,i tried anything,when i start the bot he just isnt working,i click on start and he just stands there (i dont have the wrong target message)also the bot dont give me imblume or skills to choose,he doesnt recognize my character,,so anyways,the one who will help me to get the bot working will get a free account with a lvl 94 bower on water (i play on fire anyways)
Old 12/15/2010, 09:02   #2

Your problem is because you might have one of these following:

An Avatar, Grab Pet or Attack Pet in your Inventory. You'll have to take them out and put them in your storage. Your skills and imbue should appear after that.

If that doesn't work, just pm me :P
Old 12/15/2010, 11:26   #3

also might be those new event items (socks,santa avatars,rudolphs)
Old 12/15/2010, 12:22   #4

hmmm yeah true, but im too poor to buy them
Old 12/15/2010, 12:47   #5

mine starts fine, but then says 7 access denied or 5 access denied and the bot window vanishes and i only have the sro client window
Old 12/15/2010, 13:26   #6

u shouldn't start the client from the bot start it from any other Loader ... Just Target the client with the bot NEVER press start ... it should read
Old 12/15/2010, 15:38   #7

hi i have problem with db bot login to sever water. when i writed ip for water server to proxy bot was login only to server fire.
Old 12/15/2010, 18:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezza3000 View Post

An Avatar, Grab Pet or Attack Pet in your Inventory. You'll have to take them out and put them in your storage. Your skills and imbue should appear after that.

well i do have a pet and avatar,i will try your suggestion and edit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestxHour View Post
dont have any of those in my inventory
Old 12/15/2010, 21:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyparky View Post
hi i have problem with db bot login to sever water. when i writed ip for water server to proxy bot was login only to server fire.
Hmmm I've heard someone had the same problem, and I dun know if he found the solution. I guess the only advice I can give you is to ensure that you typed in the right address - water ip: 67.205.76.42 and then when your logged in, it should appear in the server box ZSZC not ZSZC(new)
Old 12/15/2010, 23:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezza3000 View Post

aint working
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestxHour View Post
aint working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougi™ View Post
u shouldn't start the client from the bot start it from any other Loader ... Just Target the client with the bot NEVER press start ... it should read
aint working
Old 12/15/2010, 23:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by @0wnd@ View Post
aint working

aint working

aint working
remind me what version of bot ur using ?
Old 12/15/2010, 23:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougi™ View Post
remind me what version of bot ur using ?
Hm yeah that might be whats wrong, but I thought the only version that could connect to ZSZC was SRO DB 1.3a.

As for your interesting problem, I haven't heard of this except the first time I tried to bot on ZSZC - which wasn't too long ago. My problem was that I didn't start SrProxy first (with the server IP i wanted), so then when I logged on it wouldnt recongnize anything.

If this is your problem, you have to start up SrProxy first, put in the Ip address of your wanted server and press start then you load your crackloader for the bot. If its successful, it will say in the side corner of the SrProxy window: SrProxy + Bot (and once you've successfully connected to the game) SrProxy + Bot - Connected.

Your bot is cracked right? with the lastest cracked version ******.3a

If you still have a problem I can only assume that its an problem with you computer :P
Old 12/16/2010, 00:38   #13

i know about Srproxy and yes its cracked,i used the bot perfectly before the x-mas patch.
im using the latest version v1.3a.
Old 12/16/2010, 01:06   #14

I can only assume the process of which log on to ZSZC or if its something to do with you computer is the problem.

Upload a video or pictures of your problem, then we might be able to help :P
Old 12/16/2010, 01:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by @0wnd@ View Post
i know about Srproxy and yes its cracked,i used the bot perfectly before the x-mas patch.
im using the latest version v1.3a.
u cannot crack the lastest version crack works for V 0.8 To V 1.1 No More

and thats ur problem i guess