Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I've patched media pk2 in ZSCZ folder.

Discussion on I've patched media pk2 in ZSCZ folder. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow I've patched media pk2 in ZSCZ folder.

And now cant start normaly turn on ZSCZ. I must all time turn first proxy then i can play.. But i wanna use reversion,but with sproxy i cant... So i wanna do one time normal login without bot and do tele.. So how to fix it ?

How change the pk2 to normal please tell me ;x
Old 11/30/2010, 13:30   #2

create second folder
Old 11/30/2010, 16:01   #3

U mean install other zscz sro ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rsro] Fully working ibot folder with folder + tut
05/06/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies
Ok, this is the first time im making a tutorial so dont be harsh on the comments. Download link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Mirror:http://hotfile.com/dl/83017772/eb1dacc/rsr obot.7z.html PS: you need 7zip + i accidently copied 2 ibot_necessities inside it, so just delete one of them. PPS: ive realised that there are options for ma chars too so, u can delete them if you want :D
[Request] Patched Freya system folder
08/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I've been using one of the patched system folders for Gracia Final until now that Freya has come. Now I can't log into game with IGwalker because of different protocol. I assume this is because I need a new system folder which works with the Freya client. Please share! (Official servers of course) Also please tell me if there are other workarounds :handsdown:
Nomi patched media.pkČ
01/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys i need nomi media.pk2 but patched with lolkops autoselect because i cant patch on my pc