Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Wont be open in the next 24hours

Discussion on ZSZC Wont be open in the next 24hours within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Wont be open in the next 24hours

Next 24 hours servers will be offline
As the title says the servers will be offline for at least the next 24 hours. Do not make topic or posts concerning this. They will be closed / moved to Junk Yard, poster or topic starter will be warned / infracted.
Old 01/31/2011, 03:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
hahahaha you guy make me laugh...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro wont open site wont open
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Ok well i was in sro on my way to grind, and outta no where i discconected, im like w/e ill reopen it, then i open it pops up that thing that says 'silkroad online is under inspection blahblahblah" so im like ok lets see how long is left on it on the website i go to joymax.com it keeps saying Unable to connect
HELP! Cq_item wont open
09/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i can open my cq_item it says error 145 or somthing anybody know a workaroudn or why this happened I really aprreciate it
bot wont open >:
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
i seem to have a problem with sm.dll cuz when i try to run the game it gets stuck somewhere... and if rename sm.dll \delete it , the game starts but without the auto training button \ multi client \ +unknown skillz ... heres a screen shot of whats going on ,, NotiCe that the screen has been made AFTER i pressed start (so u wouldnt think that thats my question) http://www.2shared.com/file/1900997/eae770...tmap _Image.html also the sm log seems to b corrupted ... cuz whenever i try to...
bot wont open
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 49 Replies
i've tryed to install net framework reinstalled sro ... treyd every softmod on the site ... nothing helped me some1 knows what to do ... cuz without the softmod the game is running but when i put the softmod files in it gets stuck at and the game dont come up ...