Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Problem

Discussion on ZSZC Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Problem

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem , but everytime i try to login at ZSZC ( with and without bot ) my client shuts down by itself.

Then i get the " SRO_Client.exe has stopped working " , anyone has the same problem , or anyone can help me ? :s
Old 11/04/2010, 17:51   #2

I got the same problem .. my friends and brother same ... if you solve this problem let me know pls
Old 11/04/2010, 18:37   #3

Try to reinstal your game
or try to reinstall windows
i reinstal windows every 6 mounths and all game works fine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
zszc bot problem
10/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guys so i have zszc bot error i have that error first time so i dont now what to do.here is that picture Imageshack - bepavadinimoli.png - Uploaded by viktisltu im are for lithuania so my pc is in lithuania language but i translate those words in error nepaisyti-ignore kartoti-repeat nutraukti-end so i got this error and i dont now what to do plz help :(
problem with zszc and db bot
08/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i use db ver 0.8 but every 1 h i get crash to desktop when i be in any city the game crash and when i go plvl i get crash and if u use auto enter to log in the game crash i need to fix that crash i deleted the game and i extracted it again and no thing new crash crash i really hate the game cuz zszc= problems i try to enter the game in 1 h cuz its crowded
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC Problem
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello today i patched the client, But when i try to enter ingame the silkroad window is appearing but the application closes down before i even entered the log in mode. I downloaded it again too see if it works but i still have the same problem. Anyone else experienced this? I was logged on ingame for 2 days ago and then everything worked fine. i have this problem after the latest patch please help me! Thanks in advance.