Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC PATCHING PROBLEM

Discussion on ZSZC PATCHING PROBLEM within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC PATCHING PROBLEM

Hi. I downloaded client 1.681 from sroinfo.com site. Next I downloaded 1.682 patch. I extracted files in my ZSZC folder on deskopt and tried to install patch.
When program starts I see alert:

Installation failed. Please turn off the game or restart the computer and try again.

Can someone help me?

Edit#1 I restarted PC 3 times and error dont leave me.
Old 11/17/2010, 01:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
ayudenme porfavor me descarge el patch 1.682 pero no se quiere intalar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Patching problem
10/14/2010 - WarRock - 0 Replies
ich habe glaube die lösung also bei den warrock geht die sollen mal bitte die .cfg datei hier rein posten ihr findet die unter (C) ---> Programme
ZSZC Runtime Error (gfxfilemanager.dll while patching)
09/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello. I've downloaded ZSZC client through torrent (I think that was from this site) and I've got a problem with patching it. I have extracted patch files (ZSZCpatch1.681.exe and silkroad.exe) to SRO directory and when I'm running patch file, I'm getting this error (before, i've had same error on 1.680 patch): http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6356/erroraq.j pg And then, after clicking "OK" next window says, that Windows (i'm using XP) was having problems with running this...
ZSZC DBBOT error, with mediapatcher's patching
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all! I want to botting on ZSZC Fire, and I read the guide, but my media patcher isn't working. It said, when i go to patch: can't find pattern! Trying next one... nothing patched! ....done! http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100914/media_patcher_error _www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg Can someone know the problem? :handsdown:
Tbot Patching problem
12/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I was able to use tbot for the first time on my character and it worked just fine, I set it up and made a script for it and it worked. The second time I used it I found all of my settings were not saved, and when I reset my setting to what they were and hit "start training" the bot just crashes. If I dont patch my character I can login and see my old settings but cant train because I didnt patch, so obviously the problem is with the patching. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
RF patching problem
09/23/2007 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Can anybody has an idea why my RF online patch woudnt start?? I have installed the GIGA5 version in RFOnline Philippines.. then when i click the launcher it only opens until the "analysing the file" when it start patching it says patch failure then the game exits... can anybody suggest something how i fixed this??? thanks...