Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySro Sro_Client.exe error

Discussion on MySro Sro_Client.exe error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3420
MySro Sro_Client.exe error

Yeah the title say everything ... i get that error when i click *start and with loader too .. what to do ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need sro_client .exe with stall in MYSRO
02/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i need the sro_client.exe with stall in MYSRO can any one post it?
New error sro_client stop
08/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
novo problema sro_client não para de funcionar windows vista ja coloquei para executar com configuração de windows xp. IMG http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9571/eroo2.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9571/eroo2.jpg
fix for tbot (sro_client error)
10/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
for everyone who cant bot becouse of this sro_client error, update your windows, you need service pack 2 !!! works fine for me <now> illegal windows? visit ProjectHax hit thanks button please..
SRO_client error
04/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Randomly my computer will just stop, freeze (mouse will still move) and then restart all by itself. This only happens when I'm playing SRO and I figure it must be related to bot. Please help me? Maybe I should use Easter SM instead? edit: Ok it just happened again this time I didn't even have SRO running only iSRO bot. I never had this problem when I was using 1.58 but I just started botting a week ago. I'm going to do an AVG check. I also moved my computer to see if overheating was the...