Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche zszc sro-db bot multi tut!

Discussion on Suche zszc sro-db bot multi tut! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche zszc sro-db bot multi tut!

Hallo bin auf der suche nach einem gut erklärten tutorial für Multibotten mit Sro-db bot auf ZSZC....

danke im vorraus ;-)
Old 10/05/2010, 22:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
use the search button FFS!!!!

Old 10/06/2010, 08:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
wenn de hir im forum englisch schreibst wirst de mehr hilfe bekommen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
zszc multi srodb ???
07/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
is there any way to logg on zszc with 2 clients? with bot ? or 1 with bot and one without?
ZSZC Multi client
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, When I searching for multi client in this forum, I can see few topics that discuss about it and they say that I can use multi client with lolkop's loader. I've tried using it and failed and I think it because it's trying to log only on Devision 1 and can't log on with Devision 2,3,4. Well anyway, I've tried with different Windows XP users and succeed but the problem is that I can't use with it my Auto Pot or my DB BOT which work just fine without multi client. I want to ask you...
ZSZC MULTI
06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
weiß einer wie man zszc 2x aufmachen kann? also ich möchste gerne 1x auf neuen server spielen bzw. aufmachen und 1 mal alte wie kann ich das amchen?
multi client for the new zszc
06/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i need multi client for the new zszc before the last update i was used private_server_loader of lollok or somrthing like that but after the update when i try to logon to 2 client i get dc in the first so is not workenig any more :\ maybe someone can give me a new one plz? tnx a lot
[Request]ZSZC Sro-DB Multi-Run
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi dear Users of ZSZC Silkroad or ElitePvPers Forum, my ask is, one here know something about "multibot/ting" on ZSZC Sro, because i need do a "Tutorial". I don´t know, i have tried Fix the "Fail of Listen Port", and look for a try to run 2 Different SrProxy´s but every try i do is an "Epic FAIL!", so i must spend my time for search^^