Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a question with bich skills

Discussion on a question with bich skills within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy a question with bich skills

hi i dont know why but my iron wall shield instead of phy def increase by *** during 15 seconds

why does it says 45%phy absorption ??? and so i cant see the cooldown time of the iron wall do u know why is that?? what do i have to do to change that¿¿??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 119 FF FULL INT ICE FIRE BICH SWSRO2 CHAR
08/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTS 119 FULL INT FF FIRE ICE BICH CHAR ON SWSRO2 Current offer 50$ Hey all, im going to sell mychar >>>NamieAmuro>>> full int Bicheon fire ice lvl 119 with skills 110 FF and Bicheon mastery on 119 The char have a perfect garment set +5 max blue with nice stats It have a sos sword +5 fb 100% Accs: rings +6 neck and earrings +5 fb 100% nice stats The char also have 150 reverse scrolls, 1 clock, 2 grab pets, 2 dmg scrolls and alot of tabs and elements + 1,7b cash so wont have problems...
WTS 118 FULL INT FF FIRE ICE BICH CHAR ON SWSRO2
08/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Current offer 50$ Hey all, im going to sell mychar >>>NamieAmuro>>> full int Bicheon fire ice lvl 118 with skills 110 FF and Bicheon mastery on 118 The char have a perfect garment set +5 max blue with nice stats It have a sos sword +5 fb 100% Accs: rings +6 neck and earrings +5 fb 100% nice stats The char also have 150 reverse scrolls, 1 clock, 2 grab pets, 2 dmg scrolls and alot of tabs and elements + 1,5b cash so wont have problems ingame :P Never scammed or hacked or some shit so...
Pure Str Blader lvl 100 bich/fire 100, cold 60, light 40
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I needa little help here placing my masteries. Since i looked at both lightning and ice. Normally i would go 100 lightning aswell, because thats what i always have done. but now when i think about it, it would maybe be smarter with ice 60 and lightning 40. Heres my argument: Yes, i will loose magical damage boost for about 8%. Yes, i will loose moving speed. Yes, i will loose abit parry ratio. So heres the thing. Since im a pure str blader, i dont have that much to do with a magical...
[1:9 Hyrid S/S] Cold Bich Light. Get it?
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Should I make this build with a char who has minimum 1kk sp and maximum 1,3kk SP? (I'm still farming) What are the ups or the downs from such a build? THanks in advance.
Question Regarding Skills
02/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok when CO2 first came in i learned all the 2H skills being a tao so i can have something to do, but they just seem to take up alot of space so is there a way to rearrange them?. so on my top list i can have like my Dances SS and FB up top and on the second colum where you can scroll down all the Useless 2h skill symbols. Sorry for not being able to explain this well. And thank you all for any help in the Subject.