Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC double botting with DB-Bot

Discussion on ZSZC double botting with DB-Bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC double botting with DB-Bot

There is a way to bouble bot my friends... some guy of my guild does it all the time with a Microsoft Loopback adapter, but he doesn't want to tell me how =/ so i was hoping that this info may help someone to make double bot TUT with this method cuz i don't know ***** about this >.<
Old 09/30/2010, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 185
just edit the botport and the gameport and you can start the bot serveral times
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2010, 19:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thx man can u explain me how?

I have edited before de media.pk2 gateport but now i can't edit media cuz pk2 edit tool don't work anymore and how could i change bot port? just with SrProxy?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP ??] Botting on ZSZC(Water)
04/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I fallowed the tutorial that was posted on hack section, downloaded everything patched media e.t.c. Now when I start SrProxy I ented ZSZC(Water) IP : 67.205.76.42 Port : 15779, but I always end up at ZSZC(Fire) can anyone help me and tell me what to do? .
Hey, Zszc botting with Db
08/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, is botting with db-bot on zszc(fire) sure or not sure? thx for a answer
ZSZC Botting?
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Hey people, i've got a question on how to bot with 1.678. I followed the tuts as they are,but srproxy just doesnt redirect the client... what shall i do now? kind regards and thx in advance:)
botting on ZSZC?
07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Each time i press start botting, a message appear and say You have been disconnected from the server. then SRO close. i know im not banned because i can move every where im not stuck somewhere, its only when i press START BOTTING. how can i fix that ? thx