Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me at ZSZC Pls tell me your opinion

Discussion on Help me at ZSZC Pls tell me your opinion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help me at ZSZC Pls tell me your opinion

hey guys iwant to make a spear nuker char on zszc and wear garment
now im lvl 97 and skilled 95 lvl on int and 2 lvl on str looks now like this unequipped
-------

Uploaded with
-------

now a question normally i want to make
up to 105 all the points into str with build:
Heuks/fire / ice / 105
light 45

or

some one told me i should make only 6 lvl into str and 99 lvl into int
with this build:
Heuks/fire 105
ice 102
light 48

need your help ty so much

Tags
builds, pvp, spear, uniques, zszc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need your opinion
02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
what do you think about this int build? Cap 80 Bicheon:80 Cold:80 Lighting:80 Fire:60 Cap 90 Bicheon:90
Hey all, I need your opinion.
02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey im new around here, I would like to run my own private silkroad server For my network, I didnt expect to see so many different builds.. I have Sea Shadow up and running, but its monster/character attack lags and "miss-represented mob locations" frustrate me.. So Im here to ask all of you what is them all-around best emulator?
[Opinion]ZSZC shitty pserver. any good pserver there?
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I been playing Silkroad for over then 3 years I played on iSRO and some pservers, I started playing on ZSZC yesterday and it's the worse server i've ever played on...there are no stalls means you cant buy/sell anything, i been trying to talk to someone there for over an hour and no one to chat with. i know it's sounds gay but i feel very lonely there most of the time it feels like playing a stupid game with no other people just me and the monsters. i really feels like quiting and...
your opinion
05/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hello there i just want some opinions from the ppl that play this game...cose i want 2 play but i dont know if i should buy it...so can all you ppl that play this game tell me all the good things and all the bed :P btw. ive seen on a gameplay video that you have singelplayer and multiplayer? oh ye and if any1 hase any download links PLS post them here THX for your help