Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item mall SEA

Discussion on Item mall SEA within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item mall SEA

HI all , How i can change item in Item Mall ??
I know item mall are in M.MDB ( Database File ) and when i open it with OpenOffice and change Value in game i have nothing change ( Just the price of Global Chatting)

Sorry for my english i am french
Old 09/12/2010, 00:25   #2

is pk edit to change items in item mall in refshopgoods.txt good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2010, 00:51   #3

Thanks you very much that work but that say me : "Not Avaible"
Old 09/12/2010, 19:28   #4

Need help please !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sea Emu Item Mall
02/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
hi i have a question any one know how i can add Items in Item mall so i can buy more Avatars in Item mall ? whit out gm ? plz help me
Item Mall
03/03/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey everyone I was wondering how can I add items to the in game item mall? I've tried using a hex editor on the cash.sdata and editing the db but I cant seem to change the icon and price that shows in game any help would be appreciated.
item mall
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i have a problem, everytime i go to different servers i cant see anything in the mall except the name acme on the top, can someone help me please:):)
Item Mall in CO ?
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
In CO forums some ppl are posting about a 'Item Mall' working in CO Chinesse version. There you can buy mets, Db's, ND... and some other stuff. I think it'll be greate more even if DB's price go down like 1kk or something :D -Did u hear something about it? -What do u think about? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I hope i can buy there full 2 sock stuff!!' border='0' alt='I hope i can buy there full 2 sock stuff!!' />
item mall
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
Well I got some xmas allowance and have been waiting to get something good from tq website (after 4331 i've been really poor, no more selling met scrolls and getting super gems) didn't buy db cause i think the new item mall will make dbs worthless... but now i'm growing impatient :D So any1 have any ideas on the item mall?