Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do Taxi/PLevel Work???

Discussion on How do Taxi/PLevel Work??? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do Taxi/PLevel Work???

ok finally figured out how to Dual client, now i gotta ask how pLvl or Taxi Works exactly..

stuff like, Gap Level between You and pLeveler?
Gap Between You and Mob?
Gap between Mob and pLeveler?
Factors that Affect Exp/Sp Gotten by the Nub being pLeveled?
Wtf does Taxi mean?

and most importantly, does the Nub Being plvl, Get MUCH More EXP/SP compared to him hand grinding on his own?

cuz i already got a lvl 80 Int Nuker, and if The Nub would get Faster Sp compared to Handgrinding then im pretty much happy
Old 08/30/2010, 05:57   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
the more gap between your current lvl and the highest mastery lvl, the more sp you get(1-9) after 9, you will note thata sp is almost the same
also, the more the lvl the mob has, the most sp will get(exp will be high, but when gapping, sp is most important)
Old 08/31/2010, 02:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnzy View Post
ok finally figured out how to Dual client, now i gotta ask how pLvl or Taxi Works exactly..

stuff like, Gap Level between You and pLeveler?
Gap Between You and Mob?
Gap between Mob and pLeveler?
Factors that Affect Exp/Sp Gotten by the Nub being pLeveled?
Wtf does Taxi mean?

and most importantly, does the Nub Being plvl, Get MUCH More EXP/SP compared to him hand grinding on his own?

cuz i already got a lvl 80 Int Nuker, and if The Nub would get Faster Sp compared to Handgrinding then im pretty much happy
Well think of taxi this way. When you get a taxi to school, home, or where ever you want to go. The taxi takes you there for $xx amount.
Well taxi in Sro means taking you towards your next level. helping you get to your next level for xx gold.

Depending what you want to do, Level up quickly or farm SP then
a 0 gap(same level mastery as your characters level) you will gain XP quickly therfore level up quickly

9gap (all masterys are 9 levels behind your chars level) Here you will gain alot more SP than a 0 gap but less XP. Also 9 gap is the max, 10 gap, 11 gap you will gain same as a 9 gap. So for farming SP this is what you want to do.
you could farm with a 5,6,7,8 gap but its not as effective or as quick should i say.

i would say never try to PLVL(taxi) on mobs 20 levels higher than your noob because the XP/SP rate decreases. mobs 15-16 levels higher normally is about best. People might disagree but IMO its about right.

Your Plvler's LVL/Gap dosn't realy matter. As long as it can 1 hit the mobs your doing your taxi on then its ok.

Best way is to experiment your self.
Obviously finding a safe spot and area with lots of mobs with fast respawn will affect your taxi also but you will have to find this out your self.
Old 08/31/2010, 02:45   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post

9gap (all masterys are 9 levels behind your chars level) Here you will gain alot more SP than a 0 gap but less XP. Also 9 gap is the max, 10 gap, 11 gap you will gain same as a 9 gap. So for farming SP this is what you want to do.
you could farm with a 5,6,7,8 gap but its not as effective or as quick should i say.
in fact, jus the highest lvl mastery is used on gap
ex
lvl 30
fire=25
cold=20
ligh=20

fire will be the one for calculating gap
Old 09/01/2010, 01:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhole1123 View Post
in fact, jus the highest lvl mastery is used on gap
ex
lvl 30
fire=25
cold=20
ligh=20

fire will be the one for calculating gap
yea but for a 9 gap you can't have:
fire = 25
cold =21
light = 21
if you was lvl 30 cos then you would have a 5 gap. i was saying you need to have all your masterys 9 levels behind your characters level to have a 9 gap! not just 1
Old 09/01/2010, 05:31   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
yea but for a 9 gap you can't have:
fire = 25
cold =21
light = 21
if you was lvl 30 cos then you would have a 5 gap. i was saying you need to have all your masterys 9 levels behind your characters level to have a 9 gap! not just 1
ohh, yeah, that makes a point
well, seems that i got owned(not really, just my ex was incorrect)