Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB bot for ZSZC closes.

Discussion on DB bot for ZSZC closes. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB bot for ZSZC closes.

Hey, Huro here ZSZC water server is the game I play. I just started 2 use db bot for ZSZC today and all I have is one problem. When I log in my char and everything....the bot window closes as soon as I click start on my char...and red notice comes up. I know for sure that the client is read by the bot cause the red notice comes up but the bot window where you put your settings CLOSES but the sro stays.

Some help as to what I should do would be nice. THX ^^
Old 08/30/2010, 00:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
if it just close after start the crack dont work corretly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client Closes when DB Bot used
08/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
so is there fix for this? cuz ive already done this .. Extracted Clean ZSZC Files.. Patched it to 1.680 .. Followed this Guide (Which Has Worked for me Until Yesterday) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/690111-guide-easy-follow-goo d-english-db-bot-zszc-1.html and now, when i Load up the Game.. clients opens normally.. i try to Log in.. and the moment that i have entered the game.. it just Closes automatically..
.EXE CLOSES!!
07/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
When I start my .exe for my server it closes at 90% Please help
GF Closes!!! GF schließt! :(
04/01/2010 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: Nun ist es war... leider... Denn heute ist... Der erste April!!!! ;OOOO April April :> Fags ;O
agbot-auto closes i tried everythin its still closes
06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i'm realli sry to bother man, but i tried everythin i hav been readin almost all the thread everydae to hope there is a solution to my prob. i reinstall the bot and tried the srproxy , i jus cant figures wad went wrong the bot work perfect with my laptop but with tis laptop there is tis prob. i did everythin as per normal everythin went perfect but when i logged in the charac its either the bot don reacd my charac or it jus closes all the time.. i realli tried all i can but nth seems to...
SRO Closes
10/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys umm im having this problem I can't fix. hen I have played SRO for like 5 minutes, the game either freezes or closes...no errors. Have no idea what to do. This happens even when i'm not running the bot. My PC Specs are: iMac Intel Core 2 T7200 @ 2.00 Ghz 1 GB of RAM 3400 Page File ATI Radeon x1600 Video Card My computer is the iMac late 2006 running Windows with Bootcamp.