Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with patch media.pk2

Discussion on Problem with patch media.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with patch media.pk2

When i try to patch my media.pk2 with AutoSelect.exe, i click patch and i wait few seconds and i have a communicate: nothing patched!. I don't get media.pk2.BAK. What is this? Bad autoselect.exe? Where can i get new auto.select.exe? Please help me fast!

Bug is on mysro server...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to media patch [SJSRO]
05/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
I've never done it before ._. so I was wondering if someone could teach me/show me how to media patch for sjsro =) I'll press thanks button 4 times xD...I never used media patch before for anything, so yea lol:confused: ~Thank you, with much appreciation:):):):)
Can't patch media.pk2 ZSZC
01/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Can't find pattern. What is it? when I try patch Media.pk2 this error. I have media patcher, gateport, bcdisioninfo, divisioninfo in zszc folder. Maybe other player can upload patched Media.pk2 for new ZSZC (v 1.679). Thanks for help
Agbot / problems with media patch :(
01/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey! I have played for a wile with agbot and it worked perfectly! problem is... atfer the inspection 2 days ago i started having problems! First i got the "server under maintenace" issue, and after i reinstaled sro and patched the media pk2, i played for 1 hour and then lost connection to the server. Afterwards i have tried several times repeating this procedure and i keep getting the "server inspection" error :( I heard some ppl can use that bot atm, so i wonder what is the problem?...
Media.pk2's how do i patch to english?
08/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Ive searched through these forums, but i downloaded the pk2 tools, tried to extract server_dep, but when i go to edit whats in there the folder is empty? can anyone help me patch my new sunworld media.pk2 to english.