Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySro client problem

Discussion on MySro client problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MySro client problem

When i start the client its okay, i push START and then a chinese screen pops up so i push okay, then another one comes, i push okay, and then it says: Pak fail open faile.

I saw a solution that i use the wrong data.pk2, but i use the latest.
Maby i use the wrong one, can anybody please come up with a solution and
IF i use the wrong data.pk2 or media.pk2, can anyone gimme a link of the good one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mysro client
07/06/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
hi guys i uploaded MySRO client with 9 DG Media PK...allots off ppl pm`ed me and asking about the client..feel free to download ,,ahh yea...its says it has virus but its safe...i use it right now MySRO.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com DONT forget to PRESS Thanks!!! If I Helped
mysro client
07/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
hi guys i uploaded MySRO client with 10 DG Media PK...allots off ppl pm`ed me and asking about the client..feel free to download MySRO.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com DONT forget to PRESS Thanks!!! If I Helped
i have problem with mysro(some ????? apper when i start mysro)
11/29/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
when i open ecsro and then start window named BSO and write memory and something on chinese and then i press ok and open ecsro window a i press start then apper some window named ???????????? and its write what kind of proccesor i have. Pls help me
HELP here in mysro client
11/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
CAN ANYONE UPLOAD MYSRO FULL CLIENT TO MEDIAFIRE OR RAPDISHARE COZ I CANT dl IT IN MEGAUPLOAD... I NEED IT IN SEPARTES IN PARTS... HOPE SOMEONE CAN UPLOAD IT THNX... A LOT I NEED IT BADLY :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
hi all need help bout mysro client
11/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
can anyone upload mysro client in mediafire and its media.pk thnx!!! sorry i cant DL in megaupload i really need ur help every1 :confused::confused::confused::confused: