Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make DB Bot loot Quest Items?

Discussion on How to make DB Bot loot Quest Items? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make DB Bot loot Quest Items?

Like title says.. is there anyway for this? cuz theres no option to loot quest items
Old 08/16/2010, 12:53   #2

its not possible to db bot pick up q items
Old 08/16/2010, 13:29   #3

maybe there is some way how to replace universal pill in db-bot's filter on curst heart or any other quest item? i guess then it will pick it up
Old 08/16/2010, 14:59   #4

Maybe it ill be possible.
But idk how ^^.
If someone can do smth with it ill be awesome
Old 08/16/2010, 18:23   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
its possible if the creater of db records quest item packets and after that he need to add this in the bot item data then it will works otherwise there is no chance to make the bot picking them without the source
Old 08/16/2010, 22:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
its possible if the creater of db records quest item packets and after that he need to add this in the bot item data then it will works otherwise there is no chance to make the bot picking them without the source
Too hard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Offering] To make items for Holiday Quest
10/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
As most of you know conquer has had some temporary item quests for the holidays, an example would be the LoveForever Ring. This Halloween there should be one for a halloween set, i'd be willing to make the items and i might be able to take the .c3 and .dds of the pumpkin wep and hat from EO, and make the rest of the items like armor, wep, ring, boots, and maybe a gourd. The quests would be hard, like the talisman quests. You could only do each one once and after 3 days the quests would be...
Possible to make auto loot for zero?
05/17/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
hey i have no idea if this is possible but i was wondering if some1 could make an auto loot program for zero or can direct me to one. program be good even just to loot all the crystals that are farmed without having to pick up each batch. Thanks, sorry i don't think my post makes much sense XD. from Jay Auto-Loot - possible?/Existing?
[Question] How do I make quest/personal items tradable?
01/05/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
As the topic above states, any idea? I've gone through data files but still can't seem to get it to work.
How to make TBot pick up Quest-Items
11/07/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, for those people who don't know: Select the option "Rude Pick Setting" to make TBot pick up quest items 8) R2D2
Double Quest EXP/Loot
04/21/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
This morning, at about 45 seconds until server restart, I turned in a quest. after logging back in, I found I could get the quest, which is supposed to be non-repeatable, once again. So, wait until the servers are about to go down, turn in the quest, log back in and you can do it again. Need confirmation on this. Of course, I only did this once (by accident, really)