Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am desperate!

Discussion on I am desperate! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am desperate!

Does anyone know when ZCZC register time is at? I've been wanting to play it for 1 month now, back when it first came out people were saying it's bugged and now they say it's the best Anyways, does anyone know any other FREE silkroad online privateserver(No hamachi)? I've checked xtremetop100,gtop100,etc... and they are all fake servers.
Old 08/14/2010, 17:38   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
no, they have it opened, but to avoid extreme traffic(yeah right) they enabl reg just some days at certain hour
Old 08/14/2010, 17:39   #3

do us a favour and leave this forum and stop begging for accounts
Old 08/14/2010, 17:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSRO_CharTrader View Post
do us a favour and leave this forum and stop begging for accounts
Are you stupid? Learn to read! Where did I beg for an account? All I asked was when register will be online. Please gtfo my post if your just going to flame.

Do me a favour and suicide plx.
Old 08/14/2010, 17:44   #5

either buy acc from ppl selling for 1-2$ or wait for the reg to open.

It opens randomly.

FYI it takes up to 2 hours to log in, and with alot of ppl like you looking for acc's its going to get worse.
Old 08/14/2010, 17:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesland View Post
either buy acc from ppl selling for 1-2$ or wait for the reg to open.

It opens randomly.

FYI it takes up to 2 hours to log in, and with alot of ppl like you looking for acc's its going to get worse.
:/ That sucks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
getting desperate
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
well guys and girls,im getting pretty damn desperate,i've checked every single thread about pservers and emulated servers,every server is either down with registrations,under inspection for a life time or not worth playing. im a sro freak and i wanna play it badly,and i dont intend on playing isro or such. if there is any way to get an free acc on a worthy server or if there is an emulated (working) server,pls let me know here x.x tyvm
Sro-Db BOT -> please help me. i'm desperate
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i have big problem with sro-db bot. i can't open it. this is the window, which opens if i try to do that: Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/j9xddgp i'm writting it here becouse i'm deperate. help me plz! :handsdown:
hi im new and desperate...
12/01/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
is there anyone who can give me an updated hacked version of ai.kom for grand chase Philippines? as of december 1, 2009? thanks!
Am Desperate -_- I need help about my sp
02/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello guys I have a lvl 59 wiz char .. with wiz masteries at 59 and cleric at 40 I found tht using bot ..my wizard dies a lot ... so i decided to delvl my cleric skills and lvl up warrior skills to wear heavy armor to give me more defence against mobs ( Am not goin to pvp at all ) So now am lvl 59 and i have 3k SP -_- .... I have to delvl cleric skills and lvl up warrior skills .. The plan is to end this at lvl 69 ( at lvl 69 i should have wiz skills at 69 and warrior skills at 69)...
Need help DESPERATE
10/22/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay so what happens is the server that needs alot of logintools to work (:rtfm:) is working wrong for me. What happens is that when I double click the logintool(Yes this one works) I get to the part where the servers are available, I click server 2 and then click start then a bunch of question marks appear and an error appears with a number that says 3.60.1 or something along those lines. I think it has to do with the patch but I had no idea what to do with it so i just copied and pasted it...