Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO2 Start problem

Discussion on SWSRO2 Start problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO2 Start problem

Hey guys, chuncster here.

I recently persuaded my friend to start SRO, and he downloaded the game, installed. downloaded bot,proxy and the data pack etc from the sro site.

He puts in his account details on the bot, after turning the proxy on(filing in the ip ofc) and clicks start, then an error appears instantly saying

pak file open failed

Any idea how to fix it?
We reinstalled SRO, redownloaded EVERYTHING, i sent him my proxy and bot to make sure it was the right versions, and still, nothing worked.

I need a solution a quick!

Thanks

Chuncster
Old 08/11/2010, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
This has been posted in the wrong area, can it be moved to 'ASK THE EXPERTS' please?
Old 08/11/2010, 20:37   #3

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[swsro2]can't start
09/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded the client from here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main- discussions-questions/706571-megaupload-swsro-2-cl ient-new.html and when I run it I get Error Code 2 n' it says Patching has not finished. Please try again. . What the hell is wrong??
[SWSRO2] Imbue/start of buff sounds not working
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I have a little problem in swsro2, when I use imbue or a buff I don't hear the activation sounds of the skills for example with lightning imbue I don't hear the "crispy" sound or with ice I can't hear the "ping" sound. Also,when I use a buff I can't hear the sound of starting it,only the the finishing sound. There are mobs who use attacks that make a similair sound to imbue and I can actually hear those.
Need Help in swsro2 sos d11 problem
07/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
I think it's my mediapack but when i equip an sos d11 weapon it shows up as an sos glow not a seal of sun glow it used to be fine but after the update i had to reformat my computer and i redownloaded it and it started showing up like this if you could help add me on [email protected] i can show you a screen help would be appreciated i love that sun glow
Problem with bot on swsro2
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9081/errorsv.pn g i got this problem with bot and i dont know what shall i do. I got this problem only on 1 character and not only on my PC. I gave passwords to my friend and he got this same error. If someone know what shall i do please answer here or send me private message. teleport doesnt help i could make teleport 100 times and always this same
start problem by start (win7)
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
when i start sro than is the connection picture small and i cant see the connection window .... pls help ^^ sry for my bad english