Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] bugged char after update

Discussion on [ZSZC] bugged char after update within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/12/2010, 08:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
Your are sooo banned

Quote:
Right, i was banned for botting, even though i haven't been killing since i reached lv100, which was around 1 month ago, and today i was in samarkand all day ... and im not stuck at ht guild storage, my silkroad client crashes
Old 08/12/2010, 09:28   #17

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Your are sooo banned
read before posting
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2013, 18:15   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Your are sooo banned
No, I wasn't banned. My client crashed because of a bugged item.

necropost, u mad?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CSro] Char Bugged. D:
09/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Hey People. I have a problem with my char of Csro i Play on King Peak My Char lvl 68, i can't play with him but yeah with all other chars. i can play with my char lvl 42, and my char lvl 23(trader). i have the new media.pk2 on English i Donwload from here. but when i set Start with my char. I get this. http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2302/errorkt.p ng Please Help Me.
[ZSZC]Bugged characters fixed
08/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Source:ZSZC Forums finally, my char is fixed :D
ZSZC Divisionlist bugged
07/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://dexter.bplaced.net/bug.png This is how is looks when i start ZSZC Sro. The Divisionlist is between the News and the Start Button and not at the left side, where its normally. I can click on the First Server(Fire) but i want to play on Water^^ Anyone knows how to fix this? I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit if its important.
Char bugged@Db-Bot?
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys... i got a problem =/ i got 2 chars when i try with char nr 1 all works fine the bar shows all and skills working...all fine then i log out and want to try with char nr 2...i change the id+pw start bot the bot logins then i press start but at this char nothing is shown :s no skills no bar...
SRO Update Totally Bugged.
05/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
OK again JM made a Big Update and nothing works on my PC again. Maybe others have that Problem too. And i didnt changed anything on it, its totally orginal. 1. Game freezes short after loggin in 2. ???? Crash within 30 min after login, not only in town also in Roc Mountain and other Areas And i tried Using only 1 Core, higher Process Priority etc. Anyone same Problem or a Solution?