Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet Filter to ZSZC dont work yet?

Discussion on Pet Filter to ZSZC dont work yet? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pet Filter to ZSZC dont work yet?

i need Help with pet filter to zszc server if anyone can post if it work or no thx..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC DB-bot dont work after update ?
11/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
I always get this error : Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/3zbottop does any one else get these error ?
[ZSZC] DB bot, proxy dont work
08/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I've got a problem. Now there is the 1.680 patch, everything worked fine with DB bot. Started proxy, IP 67.205.76.42, binary log off. Started bot, started loader, ip config on, server water and launch and everything did well. But today the server was check for a few minutes. Started proxy and it gave an error. Didn't read it thought it should work next time. But not. Proxy was gone and couldnt find it anymore. After turning off McAfee the proxy came back when I extracted...
bot dont work with pet zszc
06/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi all i use db bow and when i buy (attack pet) .gorilla. bot dont work what i do more have this problem
zszc dont work with attck pet
06/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i use db bot when i buy (attack pet ) bot dont work and with out attack pet its working good what i do
ZSZC DB BOT + PET DONT WORK
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
bot stoped working after i get a graber pet i dont know why, would like to get the help of somone here with a tutorial teaching how make it work plss the skills dont show up and even after i load the settings saved of my char the bot do not move