Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zszc sro, how i can turn musics of without going in game?

Discussion on zszc sro, how i can turn musics of without going in game? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zszc sro, how i can turn musics of without going in game?

I got problem with zszc sro because everytime if i have game musics on my sro ''no answer'' so i need to know how i can turn off game musics without going in the game, and when i loaded new patch there was musics on. . . pls help me thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion In Game Musics (+500 tracks)
11/20/2010 - Aion - 7 Replies
Hi there ! I was looking for In Game musics from the .pak files, and I found RPG-Viewer. So I used it but it didn't worked, I got unreadable music files. So I tried to change their headers to OggS, but it didn't worked... Then, I found a python script, and I got readable audio files. I decided to upload them, in case it could help people =]. Here are the links : 1st .pak file : Click here 2nd .pak file : Click here 3rd .pak file : Click here
Turn Off KS ZSZC DB-Bot???
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Simple question, can you Turn Off KS on the DB-Bot??? sorry if this has been asked I couldn't find anything
turn off hacks - game crash
06/15/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
my game crashes whenever i turn off speed hack to go to town. Any idea to avoid this ? Thanks in advance.
[TUT]how 2 make flyff ingame musics
11/13/2009 - Flyff - 0 Replies
in this tut ill tell u how to make ingame musics for flyff -First choose the musics they must all be .mp3 musics if they arent convert em -backup ur flyff music folder on the flyff folder ( the flyff music not ur music)and put in the folder ur musics -copy adn poaste anywhere default.bgm and open it with notepad ull see what triggersthe music files play (like town sm or town fl) -choose the music u want for the each and back em up (just change their names and keep em there) - the musics...