Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sro-db bot crash after login

Discussion on sro-db bot crash after login within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sro-db bot crash after login

Hey all, my sro-db bot 1,0 always close hisself after i login . what can I do ?
Old 07/21/2010, 16:54   #2

Nothing.
They ill crashing every time cuz server's traffic suck's.
Old 07/21/2010, 17:22   #3

I mean, after i successfully logged in. DB Bot crashs or hide itself. I dont have a clue what the reason could be. >.< please help me. I need to bot!! xD
Old 07/21/2010, 18:39   #4

hmmm I had the same problem today but I think it's because of the 'Acces Denied' error.

I assume you have this:
When you open the bot normally and succesfully log-in you get acces denied and bot closes.
When you open it up with the crackloader you get a bunch of other errors?

Conclusion: trying to get 1.0beta2 to work is a pain...

So I guess you should just use 0.8 because when it says acces denied over there you can at least just bot (no town loop though, or is that just me?....)

Still after allllll those threads and guides it's quite unclear how you can get 1.0beta2 to work perfectly