Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with db bot "ZSZC" strange situation

Discussion on Help with db bot "ZSZC" strange situation within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with db bot "ZSZC" strange situation

hey I am using it all the time and it is working great but now after i been 100 and alot of experience it didn't work correctly my experiance i got i think can move me to 101 in the reality but ZSZC max accounts 100

i was using .8 version and what happening i got all red messge but no skills readed or any thing nothing connected and the same with .9c

downloaded 1.0 beta and now it is reading my skills but not work correctly the autopotion not work and it didn't updated my hp mp x-y status at all never very strange please help me

here is apic will show u what i mean

Old 06/27/2010, 12:46   #2

Another one here with the same problem, I tried everything, and also in Win7 and XP. Here's my screenshot, I'm also lv100 and it stopped working suddently for no reason.

Old 06/28/2010, 05:53   #3

yes i think some of guys got the same probelm and i tried other char in the same setting and the same files and it working i even tried in my bro pc who is already have all stuff stuff working but the same problem i got the 0 number like yours in old verisons 0.8 0.9 i don't know what the cause of it lol it is kinda strange ! any way i think the new one will work i just used the 1.0 beta 2 with non working crack as the crack not realeased yet hoping crack be here soon i am sure alot of you guys will have the same problem some how we need the new version cracked here lol please and if you have reason what happened wrong can cause that or fix in ol version of db bot please replay
Old 06/29/2010, 14:35   #4

bump !
Old 07/05/2010, 18:52   #5

Im also level 100 and suddenly , to be exactly it was today , the bot stopped work and now ive tried everything by reading about all bugs that have been mentioned inte this forum about not seeing skills and coordinates and so on, nothing works. i hope there will be a new crack soon if that is whats required to fix the problem..
Old 07/06/2010, 09:07   #6

Ok guys let me tell you why get this erro.

Is because when you reach lvl 100 you still get exp and you kill a morb so when you reach a mount of xp the bot bug so for it works again you have to de-level(means that you have to take off some of that xp for the bot works), but the problem is, is hard to de-level.... if anyone know a quick way to do.