Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB bot wont read game

Discussion on DB bot wont read game within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB bot wont read game

I can start silkroad fine and I press Load Settings it loads everything but my skills dont show up only the skills in the Attack and Buff Columns show up and then the autopots wont work and when i teleport somewhere the pots will start and not stop.
Old 06/23/2010, 11:21   #2

elite*gold: 12
same here :S yesterday it worked :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC game wont start
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I have a little problem with the ZSZC Sro... If i start and select a server, than just popup an empty window >.< I wait but the Start button doenst appear. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this? Thanks! Greetz
Game MsG server Wont Work
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hi, i'm having a problem with my p-serv Msg, it wont connect with my account startup part of the server....any1 who knows how to fix this let me know (i have already tried leaving it for a while to see if maybe it just took a long time to connect...didnt work) Plz leave a comment if you know how to solve my problem from here, once i have this fixed my server will be up and running......and who know's if you help me and it works then you play on my server....you MIGHT just become a PM...
Hacks wont work when im in game!
09/09/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
i've solved my problem by myself can a mod please delete this because i don't know how.
first dc.. and now my game wont work?
04/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
everytime i start my game up and click start it gives me a error saying "sorry.failed to execute silkroad. " .. what can i do to fix this :confused: please can anyone help me?
Game wont let me patch help
10/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
when i try to start co it try to dl patch after it hits 100pct it says plz run play.exe then exits n doesnt patch. when i try hitting bypass it doesnt do any thing. so i cant even get on and thers no patch to dl from site. any suggestions?