Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird..

Discussion on Weird.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird..

Okay I launch ZSZC with the chosen server and stuff but like 20 seconds later, it shows me " The client has closed due to a unknown error "(Something liek that). I have vista. I Launched as admin...

Any suggestions? o_o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird
09/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
For a popular game, it has very limited hacks, is the GG really that hard to bypass or is it other reasons?
Weird...
01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 46 Replies
I logged on this morning, using the old xigncode and everything, cuz I didn't know that it had been updated. Anyway, I figured it out pretty quick, so I tried to log in and play legit...which didn't work. Ever since then, I cannot even get 2m to load. I tried reinstalling and playing totally legit, without any hacks in the folder at all, as if I was seriously a legit player, and I'm still having the same problem. Any ideas why?
Weird bug
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
whenever I tap skill button to a monster it says like this in the chat box. Eventhough I only use the skill once. It must be one line only right? because I've only use it once. But why this? You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : You've used the skill : 5x????????
Weird!!!
12/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I was wondering guys , TQ said time ago that it released a patch that if anyone edits anything in Co folder , he/she will get botjailed immediately ... So!!! howcome alot of ppl using bots without getting botjailed .......Thx
Weird!
06/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I was bored some minutes ago and I stumbled across something strange. I had 2 characters open, one that I had Cheat Engine attached to (let's call him Noob1) and the other who I tried to find the coordinates of (let's call him Noob2). I searched for an unknown value with Cheat Engine and then I jumped with Noob2, searched for a changed value, etc. I did manage to find the in-game coordinate of Noob2, but I also found something else, very strange. I found the ControlClick Coordinates of...