Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multi client for the new zszc

Discussion on multi client for the new zszc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multi client for the new zszc

hi i need multi client for the new zszc
before the last update i was used private_server_loader of lollok or somrthing like that but after the update when i try to logon to 2 client i get dc in the first so is not workenig any more :\

maybe someone can give me a new one plz?
tnx a lot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Multi client
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, When I searching for multi client in this forum, I can see few topics that discuss about it and they say that I can use multi client with lolkop's loader. I've tried using it and failed and I think it because it's trying to log only on Devision 1 and can't log on with Devision 2,3,4. Well anyway, I've tried with different Windows XP users and succeed but the problem is that I can't use with it my Auto Pot or my DB BOT which work just fine without multi client. I want to ask you...
there is a multi client for zszc?
06/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i need work and safe from veros multi client for zszc some one can give me one? ty and i have a question there is a way to make bot-db pick up quist item? ty
any one have multi client for international servers multi?
02/08/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
if anyone have multi client for international server plz post. (v.71)