Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC SRO-DB Bot error

Discussion on ZSZC SRO-DB Bot error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC SRO-DB Bot error

i run loader and get this can someone help me cause im lost and confused

Attached Images
File Type: jpg botsingerror.jpg (2.8 KB, 5 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC error
02/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
i get this error when i start the client http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/bart23d/ screenshot.jpg idk wats wrong i just downloaded the client n everything
ZSZC ERROR
12/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
when mever i clic start i get a error that has a blank box with a red "X" in its not my files and i have right media.pk2 but it still dont work i run Windows 7 (32-bit) if somone can help me i would be very thankful =)
ZSZC SRO db Bot Error.
09/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, when i logedd in.. my bot was freezed... the x,y cordinates errored.. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5972/errornx.j pg but only with my caracter.. i try whit my friends caracter and then works... what's the problem? :( pls help me ... :confused:
ZSZC error
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Everytime i open the game it come with black screen i know the problem but how can i fix it... My computer cant run one single resuliton 1280*1024 please help me
Bot error on Zszc...
06/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
So the bot was working fine, then last night I tried logging in, and I set it up how I usually do; When I log in it doesnt say anything; And the skills, ect. Dont show up...Any suggestions?