Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SwSro 1 and DB bot problems !

Discussion on SwSro 1 and DB bot problems ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SwSro 1 and DB bot problems !

I have two problems.

1. When I install the DB bot turn it all works, but after I turn shows me the error Please Execute the "Silkorad.exe"
2. I can'n go to the server SWSRO, trying to enter the auto connect, even after 4-6 hours and I can't go.And my friend enter after 10-20 minutes.
Is this just his luck that I have something broken?

Waiting for an answer!!
Old 06/04/2010, 09:11   #2

Please help me
Old 06/04/2010, 15:36   #3

1.Weż usuń wszystkie pliki DB bota i zainstaluj wszystko od nowa z tej strony

a potem zrób to co tutaj pisze może to pomoże.
How to crack
- Extract the bot and the crack in the same folder.
- Start the crack, click GO! the bot will start, it's now cracked
- A crack loader has been created in the folder.
- For further botting you can directly start it by clicking on crackloader.exe
- Close the crack.
- Start SRProxy and enter the server IP you want to connect.

2.kolega pewnie miał szczęście, ja tez między 10-20minutami wchodzę na server spróbuj rano do 8:00 można za pierwszym razem wejść

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
Swsro client problems
01/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys i have a problem ;/ i want to play swsro, i downloaded the client, newest patch, registered an account, but when i press on silkroad.exe 2 times i got error without any letters, i press ok, laucher starts but the start button doesnt come . Maybe some1 knows where the problem is? pls answer ;/
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^