Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro autopotion

Discussion on Sjsro autopotion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro autopotion

Hey ich hab nen autopotter für sjsro allerdings funzt er immer nur auf dem 1 client das heißt z.b ich hab 2clients an mache autopot und der geht dann nur für 2 client obwohl ichs beim 1 brauch.Weiß jemand wie ich das ändern kann?
Edit:Ist auch bei autologin so

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New AutoPotion SJSRO
04/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
deleted,infected file.
Looking for new Autopotion SJSRO
02/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
is there any new AutoPotion that isn't on number 0 and 9 in game? and can be in any F's not only F1 ?
Autopotion?
12/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys. Maybe you will say that it was already mentioned, but I still can't find it. I downloaded 6 different autopots, and all 6 of them worked the same. So I will tell you what I need. I need autopotion, that will take pots(Heal me) from Inventory, directly. Not from Skill bar, but from inventory. Is there autopotion like this? I saw a video, on mysro and that guy was actually using that kind of autopotion.( I also saw that somewhere alse). PS. Link to that video - MYSRO 1st Lord Kill...
AutoPotion
06/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Automatically use potions based on settings that you set in a GUI. Very nice and has personally saved my ass a bunch of times. Make sure to update the TOC to the latest. http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=9