Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Char bugged@Db-Bot?

Discussion on Char bugged@Db-Bot? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Char bugged@Db-Bot?

hey guys...
i got a problem =/

i got 2 chars
when i try with char nr 1 all works fine the bar shows all and skills working...all fine
then i log out
and want to try with char nr 2...i change the id+pw start bot

the bot logins then i press start
but at this char nothing is shown :s no skills no bar...

my char is bugged?
any suggestion??

i think the bot doesnt recognize my char....but i dunno why..it worked all well for 3 weeks but since yesterday it seems to have problems with it =/

regards,exotic

/edit:
seems to work xD
i just took off my sword+shield o,0....
wth
Old 05/21/2010, 19:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CSro] Char Bugged. D:
09/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Hey People. I have a problem with my char of Csro i Play on King Peak My Char lvl 68, i can't play with him but yeah with all other chars. i can play with my char lvl 42, and my char lvl 23(trader). i have the new media.pk2 on English i Donwload from here. but when i set Start with my char. I get this. http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2302/errorkt.p ng Please Help Me.
SWSRO 1 Bugged Char still crash..;/
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi i need a help with my account, when i log on account i wanna choose character its try log on it and get crash, another characters on acc work normally plz help me :mad:
Swsro 1 - bugged char?
07/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
I have problem. When i click "start" in character selec window, I immediately get DC. It happens only with one char. Other chars from account work well. Please help me as fast as it is possible. Thanks
My Char is bugged after Fortress war
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey i joined fortress war on saturday. While fortress war i died and got a disconnect, but i couldnīt login directly because i have no premium. 1 day later i wanted to login, but every time i click on the START button at the character-screen the client is loading and then it crashed.:( Is there any other solution then writing a support mail to joymax?:mad: Thanks //Sry for my bad english^^
[Help] ECSRO char bugged
08/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, Some hours after i charge silk my main character got bugged i mean when i click start i get disconnect, i created another char in same account and worked fine, only that char is bugged. I already contacted all GMīs mails, Online Support and ingame assistants and no answers. So is there anything else i can do, or i must quit? Sry if i posted in wrong section THnks =)