Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Emu Question !

Discussion on Silkroad Emu Question ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Emu Question !

I was wondering someone know / have any Silkroad Emulator with Working PvP ?? if someone does please give me a link.

Thx.
Old 05/21/2010, 09:26   #2

Use search .......

Client Csremu:

Csremu tuto:

pvp work ( pk system )
Old 05/21/2010, 16:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by srobot07 View Post
Use search .......

Client Csremu:

Csremu tuto:

pvp work ( pk system )
Thx hope it works ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Question
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello i have noticed that games like WoW you just go to google.com type WoW P server in and it brings up like top 100 sites.. and you do this and that and your in but everytime i see one for SIlkroad its just voting.. nothing else is there any actauly servers anymore? my Xfire is codey191 if anyone has any informationor just post here
[Question]About Silkroad 2
03/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8519/weirdhs.png Damn this is official prove that Silkroad 2 is real right :( Its old I know but I wanted to know sure
Question about Silkroad servers.
12/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys, Lets say im not up to date with the whole Silkroad scene,and i was thinking of playing again with some old buddies so gimme some information. Im searching for a Lag free (top priority) server.Possibly private with higher rates then usual,if there isnt one, then what would be the best Choice in official-foreign servers at the moment ? Or Should i just stick with Isro and wait 6 hour to login so i can watch bots running around. Thanks:bandit: (sry if this isnt the right...
Silkroad loggin question
08/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi i am playing on Eldorado and i am loggin in for already more than 18 hours is there anyway to log in just a little bit faster if u have a tip please post it here In 2 weeks i will make a poll with all the tips i've gained to watch whats best i am using the SRO king multiclient to log in its a little bit faster but still a long time :) Thanks, Luclevon
Silkroad QUESTION!
02/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
its febuary 17 and its 2:00 pm and i am not able to log in... is the server really still updating or under insepction? tell me if i gotta get something or if its really under inspection. its weird cause on rev6.com under server capacity the servers are fill so tahts why i think something is wrong. post if you can get into sro!