Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running Swsro in School

Discussion on Running Swsro in School within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Running Swsro in School

Im at Norcross middle school and im trying to run swsro cuz i dont get enough bot time at home so how would i go about with this any programs or?
Old 05/17/2010, 17:37   #2

give us more information?
at my school, there are security programs etc, teacher controlls what you are doing
but as far as i know, we have WOW in a folder, somewhere on our schoolserver, which people acutally play
think we would need more info, what kind of pc it is, what os, if it could run swsro, and what software is installed?
Old 05/17/2010, 18:22   #3

Lol,you wont believe it i saw my teacher playing WoW in the break time..idiots
Old 05/17/2010, 18:53   #4

so? calling us idiots now or what
Old 05/18/2010, 05:53   #5

To phips13. os is windows XP and i dont know the sercurity program desktop and they have labtops also but i forgot name of it tmrw i will send u message with info i will get it off my comp in school so pm me at 4 pm tmrw
Old 05/18/2010, 06:12   #6

Well if you go to a school like mine, you'd have to disconnect your self from the network and set up your own. Me and my buddy's in class have our own network and access to the teachers workspace since she leaves after third period and unlocked. Reason why you would need your own network: A administrator at a school is given a program which they can see what the computers are doing from the admins pc. Basicly total control over everything, Disconnecting from it will give you access to everything and they wouldnt be able to tell unless your a moron and tell her to look at your pc. You can get suspended for this and they could call the police for hacking school property. Ehh, Its still worth it. We play counterstrike every day for an hour during 3rd period. 2 Scrims then the class is over and we go to forth and play Silkroad or any other of the 200 games we have on the master computer hidden in a folder that cant be seen or opened with out hacking it. xD Learn this stuff by google or finding my guides in UG Hackign websites.
Old 05/18/2010, 14:32   #7

vegas, im really not sure if this is worth it..
you COULD get into trouble^^
well, im not sure if i could help you that much
but what romochild said, seems to look good
yep, admin has a program with that he can see what you are doing on your desktop, so disconnecting is good
dont know if your network has a pw or sth?
and dont know, if you're teacher will get a popup or sth, that a computer left the network, so it could be tricky
Old 05/19/2010, 04:20   #8

LogMeIn Pro²

remote desktop through browser but have to install software on your home pc leave it on access it from home. there are other VPNs u can use
Old 05/19/2010, 06:51   #9

we got 5 days left so **** it and im getting internet tmrw so its not worth it ill try it next time cuz ill be in 9th grade next year XD
Old 05/19/2010, 08:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Im at Norcross middle school and im trying to run swsro cuz i dont get enough bot time at home so how would i go about with this any programs or?
i got better idea... how about u wont bot and will actualy try 2 do some work?.. atleast that will get u grade and high lv in sro wont do u any better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
we got 5 days left so **** it and im getting internet tmrw so its not worth it ill try it next time cuz ill be in 9th grade next year XD
lame *** freshman! XD just jk.. im going be senior.. haha
Old 05/19/2010, 13:56   #11

or use teamviewer^^
set autoaccept at home( should work i think ) and then you can connect from schoolpc( teamviewer doenst require an installation!)
but this will only work, when you have internet at home(if i understood you right you're first getting it tomorow) and you'll have to be able to leave it on
Old 05/19/2010, 16:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaotiC1 View Post
i got better idea... how about u wont bot and will actualy try 2 do some work?.. atleast that will get u grade and high lv in sro wont do u any better..

lame *** freshman! XD just jk.. im going be senior.. haha
i did do work. from 1-72 all me and 73-79 botted so im pwnage >_< with no silk items.
Old 05/19/2010, 16:28   #13

SYS:IENOVO
Intel Cenlero D.
2.5 TB hard disk XD.
and thats it so guys hit me up and ill get back to you atm im in computer science so ima try to run swsro with new db bot and then try to bypass network
Old 05/19/2010, 16:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by phips13 View Post
or use teamviewer^^
set autoaccept at home( should work i think ) and then you can connect from schoolpc( teamviewer doenst require an installation!)
but this will only work, when you have internet at home(if i understood you right you're first getting it tomorow) and you'll have to be able to leave it on
on team viewer how would i find my labtop at home and run swsro? what do i type in and what?
Old 05/19/2010, 17:44   #15

if its possible, not having swsro running at school, more like at home, then i'd use teamviewer
but.. i mean, if its possible leaving your computer at home on while you are at school, why dont you let your char just bot?
wouldnt even need teamviewer..
unless you want to controll the bot, so if you start teamviewer 5, you will see an ID and PW
very simple, at school, you'd open teamviewer, type your id of at home in the field( I'd explain you more detailed how to, if you'll use this way) then enter the password, and you're connected to your computer at home