Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro db bot problem

Discussion on Sro db bot problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro db bot problem

Guys i downloaded and done everything like it stands in the tutorials,i extrated the bot and the crack in the same folder i downloaded the original sro client and replaced it with the one that i have already,i cracked it and started sr proxy,typed the ip and start after that selected the sro client and started the bot.After that it just stands on the sro picture and doesnt move on and when i wana start sro normally it just gives me a blank window.

Do anyone knows a solution for this problem? If yes please post it here.Thanks
Old 05/12/2010, 00:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
if u tried in swsro may be the server log in is offline so you couldnt enter now
w8 and try it tomorrow