Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

important question !

Discussion on important question ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up important question !

i heard of sbot for private server and i am asking if it is safe ! here's the website , many guys want to know if this is not keylogger ! thx
Old 03/20/2010, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Keylogger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
an important question
07/23/2010 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Com Hi, I'm just arrived with my level 40 archers, and have received an officer of Astral Bike as I can swear to it
[Question] important to know
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
sure a lot of us wrote this guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting /469824-guide-making-server-non-hamachi-other-thin gs.html?quot;= i wrote it and made every thing step by step . every time i stand at last and ask my self a Q? what is the ip now must be written at Server Files i tried more than time to put my DynIp but it not work . so need help from any one know the answer pleas . Finally Ty all ElitePvP.de Members :)
Important Question
05/05/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hi dear dekaron players.. Could you tell me please how can i be in Python castle with lvl 50 ??? I couldn't find any info on site, can anyone help me how can i teleport with lvl 50 to draco desert python castle avalon and etc... :confused:
IMPORTANT QUESTION
08/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i was wondering if i use isrobot i have to chenge the sro_client in the sro folder...but do i get banned if i do that? they did an update that said if u dont use their original client u will b banned..so is that true or if i use it i wont get my acc banned? thnx
Question about co very important
04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello staff of co2 main discussions/ questions forum My question to you is that i have recently been getting d/c or lag because i am under a network and my other computer is runing limewire so when i am on the notebook it d/c me because of the limewire or itunes so my main question would be to all of you is that is their some type of tool or software to allow more then one program runing like limewire/conqueronline at the same time or same time by network plz if you know anything answer my...