Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO problem

Discussion on SWSRO problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO problem

I tried to enter a certain character and after i press "START", it waits 2-3 secs
and then quit the game without any error.
I tried to enter diff character on the same account and it worked fine.
Other accounts works fine aswell

what could be the problem with this character?
Old 03/13/2010, 13:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
up^
problem not solved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO 1 DC Problem
05/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo liebe Community ich habe einen problem nicht zu großen aber das geht langsam auf die Nerven das Problem ist das ich jede 10-15 min DC kriege kann mir einer dabei helfen meine I-net Verbindung ist ganz gut also kann es daran nicht liegen ich will mal ungestört leveln -.-
problem with swsro
05/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys i have a little problem... after i connect to swsro i choose my char ... but then sro crashes and says that sro_client.exe got a problem and has to close... this is when i use silkmod or db bot... when i start swsro with the normal silkroad.exe i simply get dc after i have choosen my char... pls help thx and sry for bad english ;)
Swsro problem
08/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I can't enter in game , if i start the game with original media , i get an error ....but there is no message , and if i start the game with an 2.20 media i get an error where says "N/A". Anyone knows what's the problem ?
SWSRO Problem!!!
08/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello , i have a problem with the swsro launcher. If i start the launcher this problem appeared "Silkroad Online" N/A . Is the server only offline or it is a problem? Thx Bobkow
Help Problem Swsro
07/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
:confused: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090717/why_www.kepfeltolte s.hu_.jpg :D http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090717/why1_www.kepfeltolt es.hu_.jpg Help plz thank you:mofo: