Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]I need YOUR opinion!!

Discussion on [Question]I need YOUR opinion!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Thumbs up [Question]I need YOUR opinion!!

I am playing sjsro old atm. Bored of lags and traffic. Does it worth to move/invest in mysro? I am not sure about rates, bot availability, nation of people, and so on. I wanna have every mustknown information about the server.

Thanks

Edit:

Anything that isn't in this thread, and i should know, post it here for me thx.^^
Old 02/23/2010, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi all!
Pls somebody help me i have vista and this is my problem.
I dont have start and etc. u can see in this pic pls if somebody know what is my problem pm me ty.

Old 02/23/2010, 22:59   #3

elite*gold: 130
Lol what is this? oO Post a new topic if you dont understand something.....

*BUMPY*

Tags
mysro, sjsro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need your opinion
02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
what do you think about this int build? Cap 80 Bicheon:80 Cold:80 Lighting:80 Fire:60 Cap 90 Bicheon:90
Inteligent question(in my opinion)
01/15/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well I think that lots of people wonder: How the hell do GMs Catch you even when you're inside a DG like crespo's or Python's? anyone knows? xD I always thought about it and I always had the same answer that is: only if ppl accuse you then GMs go and investigate :pimp: But is that it? and how the F*** do they get inside with you and not on others' if someone can answer me that I will be very pleased.. xD thx from now
I need ur opinion...
09/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a lvl61 pure int unfarmed (only cold and light) nuker on ECSRO vip. Whats the better : making a pure int s/s cold light or a pure int spearman with cold/light or what should i do if i want to change to hybrid? As is said the char is pure int till lvl61. Thanks for all advices! :handsdown:
pls tell ur opinion
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i saw some login methods but they arent working according the last update i stood almost 1 hour to login (meanwhile blowing my had to the walls being very mad!) can u guys pls tell me a easy login way except "write fast and press confirm" or "open 2 clients fil in the info then when in the 2nd client comes the code ferification switch fast and press confirm" i tested most of them from the search function and looks like the only way for me is being lucky but if u guys know a better way pls...