Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hel me to change cover in Server when i type ID PW

Discussion on Hel me to change cover in Server when i type ID PW within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hel me to change cover in Server when i type ID PW

done fixed ty =)
Old 03/26/2017, 14:10   #2

Look for VSRO intro script in search. Here is 1 example:
Old 03/26/2017, 14:14   #3

!
Old 03/26/2017, 15:41   #4

elite*gold: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by joescott View Post
where i add in Media or data or what ?
please don't open a server
Old 03/26/2017, 16:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendworld View Post
please don't open a server
hahahah why =D
Old 03/26/2017, 17:04   #6

elite*gold: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by joescott View Post
hahahah why =D
cuz you don't know how to made a intro -.-
Old 03/26/2017, 21:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendworld View Post
cuz you don't know how to made a intro -.-
xD
Old 03/26/2017, 21:54   #8

elite*gold: 118
If I didn't understand your krall English in a wrong way , I think you mean that you wanted to change the Login Intro for your server.

There is more than way to get what you need . Either to copy paste some already made intros from other servers or the ones availabe on the internet , Or make your own which is not hard to do .

Let me tell you the clear steps on doing this :

1- Open a character which has console authorities so you can access the camera commands. ( If not, then edit the Media.pk2 to have such "camera" functions but no other GM commands would work ) .

2- Go to a certain area where you would like to have your into in and keep your character there.

3- Set a starting point for yourself , Press F8 so you set that point as a cord point. A small dialog would appear down at the bottom press "OK" when you see it ( pay attention to the time ).

4- Move your camera to another spot on the map with your WASD keys as you should be knowing that already and just simply Press F8 again and do the same as we did in the previous step but make sure to change the time .

5- Continue this process as much as you want until you reach your endpoint . Then you need to save your script. You save your script by doing these things :

- Go back to the console and type /script_cw_export D://script.txt ( you can save it wherever you want )

- Now go to the script file you just saved on your computer and open it. Few modifications will be made there . Add [CAMERA] at the beginning of the file and [END] at the end of it, then save it with a new name "egypt.txt".

6- Open your Media.pk2 tools and insert the file into your Media.

That's all what you need to do , Its simple enough and try to learn doing it instead of copy pasting .
Old 03/26/2017, 22:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
If I didn't understand your krall English in a wrong way , I think you mean that you wanted to change the Login Intro for your server.

There is more than way to get what you need . Either to copy paste some already made intros from other servers or the ones availabe on the internet , Or make your own which is not hard to do .

Let me tell you the clear steps on doing this :

1- Open a character which has console authorities so you can access the camera commands. ( If not, then edit the Media.pk2 to have such "camera" functions but no other GM commands would work ) .

2- Go to a certain area where you would like to have your into in and keep your character there.

3- Set a starting point for yourself , Press F8 so you set that point as a cord point. A small dialog would appear down at the bottom press "OK" when you see it ( pay attention to the time ).

4- Move your camera to another spot on the map with your WASD keys as you should be knowing that already and just simply Press F8 again and do the same as we did in the previous step but make sure to change the time .

5- Continue this process as much as you want until you reach your endpoint . Then you need to save your script. You save your script by doing these things :

- Go back to the console and type /script_cw_export D://script.txt ( you can save it wherever you want )

- Now go to the script file you just saved on your computer and open it. Few modifications will be made there . Add [CAMERA] at the beginning of the file and [END] at the end of it, then save it with a new name "egypt.txt".

6- Open your Media.pk2 tools and insert the file into your Media.

That's all what you need to do , Its simple enough and try to learn doing it instead of copy pasting .

Done i make it and ty bro <3
Old 03/27/2017, 07:58   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Case closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread