Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobs are not dropping loot.

Discussion on Mobs are not dropping loot. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Mobs are not dropping loot.

[solved]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HFC (HC/NHC) Sellruns mit Master Loot und Personal Loot
12/05/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 24 Replies
Nicht mehr aktuell
Any1 knows how to change the percentage of items to loot on a mobs?
10/09/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
please share it to me. if any1 knows .. big thanks to you :handsdown::handsdown:
DROPPing +1 skill weapons from mobs?
08/11/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
I dont know if this is true, but someone in game told me that they drop one . They could be lying too, but I was just wondering if any body else dropped it? I know i've dropped jewels (big zircon) before when i was grinding in cf , kinda wierd.
Blasted Lands mobs and predetermined loot
05/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Remember that post from awhile ago? I always thought there was some validity to it... heres a bit more: http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2761/bl...tedl ands9eo.jpg So, whos gonna get the mob to equip a kroll blade?
Tier 5 Loot off Tier 4 Mobs
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Here is Moutainmaze Exploit lol. I hope this hasn't been posted yet but here is another one. They havnt fixed this yet, but its only a matter of time. In CommanLands near the Nek/FG entrances there is a instanced zone guarded by shadowed watchers. They are level 35 VV and grouped in sets of 2-3. Their loot tables for chests is on Teir 5 while they are Teir 4. If you can take them down (could solo them at level 29) their chests drop some nice things that the vendors buy for $$$. ...