Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

uniques spots in map

Discussion on uniques spots in map within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uniques spots in map

guys can i add uniques spawn spots on the map to make it easy in searching ?!
Old 02/05/2017, 15:11   #2

You can edit your map in the media.pk2.

Extract the files in media\interface\worldmap\map, convert the .ddj files to something you can use in your preferred graphics editor. Then edit them and convert them back.

Optionally, you can search for a media.pk2 that already has unique spots marked on the map and use those instead.
Old 02/05/2017, 21:06   #3

can you explain in detail , iam playing server Ruby online ... can you send me the media.pk2 that have the spots ?
Old 02/06/2017, 12:53   #4

Wait, you want to make a unique map pointer for a server you just play at? It's recommended opening a topic there and not here, since every server (might have) has a different spawn pattern, if adjusted or edited completely.

And as brico said, follow that data path, convert then to readable Photoshop files and have fun.