Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vinbardia website

Discussion on Vinbardia website within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vinbardia website

Anyone for setup?
I need all work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Vinbardia - Homepage
09/27/2020 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 63 Replies
Hallo worst-community, today I will share you the old vinbardia page I created. I know it is realy bullshit coded, that was my last Silkroad page whitout any framework. All stuff you need are in the zip.
Vinbardia | 100 Cap | CH Only | Play2Win | Job based | Silk/H
07/21/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 842 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers Today we present our new project Vinbardia to you, we're a group of experienced Sro players and we will provide a stable gameplay in order to achieve your goals. We know pretty well you heard the same statement a lot but we can promise that we're different from others at some points and I can assure to you there will be no corruption aswell as no priority between our players, everyone from our team is responsible for his own actions. However it's a fact and frankly I'm an...
Vinbardia | 100 Cap | CH Only | Job and Coin Based | Silk/H | New Triggered Instances
06/18/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 712 Replies
---removed---