Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X-Trap servers unstable

Discussion on X-Trap servers unstable within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
X-Trap servers unstable

Alright guys, it's been a few years since I messed with the server files and my memory sucks. How do you get around this error:

I've tried the No X-Trap Agent and Sro_client but nothing happens when I start the client with the no-xtrap patch. Couple hours of searching has yielded no results.

I know the client is establishing a connection to the server correctly because I get the start button on the launcher when I run it. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the server stack that I can tell. Any thoughts?

E: Ok the client works when I connect from a different computer, even though the server is running on a VM separate from the windows instance I'm trying to run a client. That sucks I guess. Any way around that so I don't have to use the craptop to test?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bypass X-Trap servers private
03/31/2015 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 75 Replies
sorry for my bad english, I am brazilian Without ado, bypass to remove the X -trap at the time the cabal begins . image : http://puu.sh/7tZPt/c8b6f21919.jpg Tutorial use : Open the Bypass as administrator When you open it will ask the name of the full process , just look inside the main name of the server you play and ok folder .
Die Lösung für das Problem: X-TRAP ERROR 10-0300-800C0008-104 (patch server unstable
03/18/2014 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Tach Liebe Community ! Heute hab ich eine Lösung für das Problem "X-TRAP ERROR 10-0300-800C0008-104 (patch server unstable error)" gefunden bei den jenigen bei denen es nicht geklappt hat das es beim 1. Step stecken geblieben ist oder das spiel sich nicht geöffnet hat ! Übrigens hatte das Problem auch und nun letzendlich habe ich das Problem gelöst und kann einwandfrei CrossFire spielen ! So sieht die Error Message aus: http://imageshack.com/a/img9/9201/m1fm.jpg Was ich gemacht habe...
The access to x- trap patch server is unstable or xtrap update wasnt able to run
12/23/2011 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
hey nach dem patch von xlc bekomm ich immer die fehlermeldung wenn ich starten will. hat einer ne ahnung wie ich das weg bekomm? mfg
Servers with X-Trap
03/17/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm planning to make a generic bypass for X-Trap but I need your help. What you need to do is: 1) If you know a server using X-Trap write it here 2) If you know a server using X-Trap post the website for it (download location for the client) So this is depending on your help... :)