Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean Vsro 1.188 client

Discussion on Clean Vsro 1.188 client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean Vsro 1.188 client

Looking for a working download to a clean (English translated) vSro 1.188 client. Every **** link I can find is dead. Maybe i'm blind. The only one that I've found that works is at sroinfo but that download fails at 30 or 40% every time.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2016, 11:48   #2

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumRising View Post
Looking for a working download to a clean (English translated) vSro 1.188 client. Every **** link I can find is dead. Maybe i'm blind. The only one that I've found that works is at sroinfo but that download fails at 30 or 40% every time.

Thanks.
Hey, check out this thread :

Cheers !
Old 09/16/2016, 13:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Hey, check out this thread :

Cheers !
Thanks!

I actually found that a few minutes after I posted this thread. Just didn't look hard enough

Thanks again
Old 09/16/2016, 15:17   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
^
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]VSRO 1.208 Client Compatible for VSRO 1.193 files
09/14/2022 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
Hello, I was had a project with synx to login with different clients versions, i was able to make synx login by client V1.208 with his myth online files, but as every one know i have no more interesting in silkroad at all so today im releasing the modified sro_client.exe that will work with V1.208 Client and V1.193 files Note: Download the setup for VSro 1.208 client and replace the sro_client with my one. Bugs: 2nd bar showing symbols Preview: http://i.imgur.com/mIptw.jpg
[Request] Clean vSRO Database and client.
06/17/2016 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Yes, I've been searched before I open this thread. I didn't find any release with clean safe database and client dg 11. Please make sure that the files are safe and with english lang. If it's possible to send me database & client with avatars a lot of avatars, with no edits ( all the edits I want is new avatars ), dg 11 ( Cap 110 ofc ), it would be great. Thanks, and have a nice day.
[[LF]] Newest Vsro Client (Clean)
04/17/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, i made a thread before this and it was about how to set-up a server now i really get into it. and i've done with all server set-up and it online. now i'm need a Vsro Client (Clean) that i do a ipinput into media.pk2 for connecting to my server. i'm using this guide for setup the server Setup a server without errors Credit by zikor1337 i'm looking for newest Vsro that working with this ]
[Request]1.193 VSRO client (clean)
04/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Can anyone post a link where I can download the clean 1.193 client?
Clean english vsro 1.188 client?
02/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Yo guys, searching for a working client unedited since yesterday afternoon but infact multi&megaupload and alot other file hosters say traffic overused, file not found and shit I can't find a working client:) Maybe anyone got a downloadlink for a working unedited english client? Best regards