Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Schedule Data Inserting

Discussion on Schedule Data Inserting within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Schedule Data Inserting

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

any idea ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
inserting images
11/26/2021 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
For some reason i cant insert images into my threads, when i preview them they are fine but when i save or create the thread it just shows up as an image url link that is unclickable. I am very bad when it comes to these things, or anything regarding forums. Hopefully someone can post me in the right direction.
[Help] Error inserting data into skills table (shstudio 7.5.5)
09/13/2019 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all, I have been away from this for some time now and am CERTAINLY rusty.. however I haven't had this particular error before. This is really more of an SQL error than a shaiya problem but this being a typical scenario for many of you I thought I'd ask here. In MSSQL Server 2012 I was syncing up my database to my client files, generating the .sql files from Castor's new version of shStudio (v7.5.5) most went fine... as normal.. but running the query for PS_GameDefs.dbo.Skills and it is...
Schedule data inserting, shardmanager.
11/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, anyone knows this problem? When i turn fortresswar off from smc schedule the errors are gone, when i add them again its back.. Help would be great!! Has to do with fortresswar i guess! http://i.imgur.com/4ec3OjY.png
BCP - Bulk Inserting / Copying to Sql
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So I've asked for help a few days ago on this subject of inserting textdata from the media. And replies were related to Bulk Inserts using BCP. I do realize that some people are conservative on how much they want to tell the community due to competition. So all bullshit aside. So we don't make any mistakes to the database or other files I need someone to share their method of using Bulk Inserting through BCP or other Sql Import tools. Use an example of a textdata file and where it...
Inserting
06/17/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm abit stuck with inserting items, i tried adding items, but the Server command guide doesn't help me too much, because i dont know how to set it out properly. For example, The field saying FLAG "#insert_item(ID, VALUE, ENCHANT, LVL, FLAG, "char_name")" could someone write it out for me please? Any help would be appriciated. Regards Aaron