Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO Weird bug

Discussion on ECSRO Weird bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO Weird bug

So,Its me again.
When i start ECSRO and login to vip and select char,let it load,when i see my char,it freezes,anything doesnt move,BUT! when i press windows button (opens start menu) everything moves again,but with great lag..
Reinstalling doesnt help,neither Windows 2000 configuration mode..
I can run isro and other sro's correctly but no ecsro,what i can do
I need help badly
Old 12/30/2009, 16:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe ur antivirus is blocking ecsro? (idk )
Old 12/30/2009, 16:49   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrelac View Post
Maybe ur antivirus is blocking ecsro? (idk )
No, that's not the case. If antivirus was indeed blocking ecsro, he couldn't even pass the launcher , because he would get error code [2] .

That problem you describe happens to me in other games. Usually I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, in the processes tab, right click sro_client , change it to Real Time and change it to run only in 1 core . It usually works for me .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird..
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Okay I launch ZSZC with the chosen server and stuff but like 20 seconds later, it shows me " The client has closed due to a unknown error "(Something liek that). I have vista. I Launched as admin... Any suggestions? o_o
hmm weird
02/18/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
i got a little problem... since about 2 weeks i always dc in crespo dungeon when i go in there alone. is there a problem with my internet speed or something? what could i do against it? (except for getting better internet... i dont need ironic answers like this :P )
weird error.. ecsro
10/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
when i log into my account, i try to open my char and bam, the game just closes and says sro_client has stopped working.. anyone else had this program and know any fix? thanks
Weird Freeze Bug in ECSRO
01/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
basically only ur char is frozen. U can't move items in ur inventory, u can't move, u can't attack, can't heal or even chat. But everything around u still moves regular, as other players. They can attack monsters, and they can try to rez yea but no point since when u click yes to be rez nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?
Weird!
06/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I was bored some minutes ago and I stumbled across something strange. I had 2 characters open, one that I had Cheat Engine attached to (let's call him Noob1) and the other who I tried to find the coordinates of (let's call him Noob2). I searched for an unknown value with Cheat Engine and then I jumped with Noob2, searched for a changed value, etc. I did manage to find the in-game coordinate of Noob2, but I also found something else, very strange. I found the ControlClick Coordinates of...