Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Cracked bot that works on BR files

Discussion on [Request] Cracked bot that works on BR files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Cracked bot that works on BR files

I'm looking for a cracked bot that works on BR files silkroads.
I have found but there are no working links to download the bot and the Creddy Online fix.
I am playing on Creddy Online.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ibot cracked works in GGs
03/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Just incase anyone didn't know if it did it does work. All you have to do is goto 2-1 and then click on galaxy gates on ibot, then click on the gate you want ibot to do and click jump. If you want to know what configs are the best, please post your ship and how many drones you have here.
Cracked CO.exe for 5089 [Works with CID]
12/27/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hello epvpers, I haven't done much coding as of late, but I had a friend ask me to crack her Conquer.exe so that it worked with CID proxy so I decided to oblige. I added a few extra things as well, I hope you guys enjoy it. Cheers, -Forrest
Cracked Tbot 6.24 (Works with v1.160)
10/03/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Thanx Go to Projecthax and for silkroadmax cause i got the crack from there First, you must install Microsoft Loopback driver on your computer. 1- Open Control Panel 2- Click Add Hardware 3- Choose 'Yeap i connected the hardware' then click next 4- Select the last one 'Add New Hardware'