Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request for some files path

Discussion on request for some files path within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request for Media files path

hello every body i want files path of the fw reg npc in media and fw teleporters
in media also cuz client not working and i tryed .other client and it work perfect

so please some one tell me this files path in media thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] World Map inside the pk2 path
05/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i remember that it was some where @ interface :D any one guide me please :D
[REQUEST] Divine Path , Godship db
07/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 27 Replies
hi guyz , im willing to pay 100 $ for who give me fully workin translated or non-translated , divine path with God SHip db , just like the one that TQ gaming released , and for sure with client side Regards.
Path Finder and LevelExp data files cracked
06/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
So as of late I have been working on the encryptions that TQ use in their files, even though they are somewhat easy they can still be difficult to decrypt. I am offering people my time for a custom Path Finder if they wish, Of course for something in exchange it could be other pserver information or $, per location. As for levelexp I won't be doing that one yet I still haven't got it 100% working it only works for characters and not pets.