Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help how i can delete drop dg 13 at Jupiter unique!

Discussion on Help how i can delete drop dg 13 at Jupiter unique! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help how i can delete drop dg 13 at Jupiter unique!

Hello how i can delete weapon dg 13 sun drop at Jupiert , Babilion , Baal , Yuno ?

i use many querry and i search everywhere and no found nothing.. i work manually and no found.. how i can do ? Thanks you.
Old 06/27/2016, 11:17   #2

elite*gold: 32
Use SRO_VT_SHARD select ID from _RefObjCommon where CodeName128 like 'The item you want remove'

USE SRO_VT_SHARD DELETE FROM _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop where RefitemID like 'Item ID'

Try this. I hope I could help.
Old 07/16/2016, 15:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
you have 2 solutions
the first:Use SRO_VT_SHARD select ID from _RefObjCommon where CodeName128 like 'The item you want remove'

USE SRO_VT_SHARD DELETE FROM _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop where RefitemID like 'Item ID'

the second solution:
you go to the DB and change the stones D13 into D12 .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Delete Temple Unique Drop
04/03/2017 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello guy's ,, as u know temple uniques (Anubis & Neith etc...) drops a random numbers of token coins (Gold - Silver - Iron - Copper) how can i disable that ,, i tried to use the Query to delete drop but nothing happened !
how to delete drop items d9 ?
12/18/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
help to delete items D9 from tlakamakan and fron Lord Yarkan!,
Very Strange Jupiter unique bug..
10/11/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
It's a very very strange bug i've never seen before, i used to use vsro 1.193 files right now. i added all the new regions successfully. , but the only problem that faced me are jupiter uniques. i've added them successfully , they spawn and attack..etc but they only attack if i stand under the unique directly.
Delete or make unique not spawn
10/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all, Not alot time ago i added new unique according the query which i got from this site. This unique became make alot problems with spawning alot uniques from it. Please help me with one of problem: 1. To delete this unique.
Help.. Jupiter Map NO DROP
12/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Help... i have sql 2005 .. me server running jupiter map and item D12 ... i have problem.. " Mob Jupiter No drop items D12 " help me to fix