Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error at server startup

Discussion on Error at server startup within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error at server startup

Immediately apologize for my English. Not very own it. Now, what could be the problem? On Win 7 all run, and now is 10 win , can it?

Old 03/24/2016, 23:31   #2

lol u should open other files no only machine manager or gateaway server
Old 03/25/2016, 08:52   #3

Already took care of it himself. :-) And it wasn't that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Server startup error
04/19/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Getting a error while it loads monsters. Monster Cell( 97, 21) Can't convert to INT from object_03 File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\properties\tooliplist\../../../Share/LogicO bject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 294 Got given some baseline server files+client files from a friend, i put a few lil extras in, and got no idea what that would be referring to lol.
error on startup
04/11/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 26 Replies
Hello, i am having an issue with my server. When it starts up everything goes fine till it loads the mapredcells. once it loads all of the maps i get this error File: .\Config\Provider.cpp, Line: 79 I have looked but i havent found an answer for this. I have added the a8 maps to my server and I forgot to change the maplist and everything loaded ok, cept the maps ofc but when i added the maps to the maplist.csv i get that error. Can someone help me please. I really would like to get...
Error when startup server?
02/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi all, when im going to start up my server im getting an error? Here is a pic: http://i47.tinypic.com/2qunoe9.jpg Bigger: http://i46.tinypic.com/i1e6oh.jpg Please help me with this,