Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Sibi Bot wont work with Process Explorer

Discussion on My Sibi Bot wont work with Process Explorer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Sibi Bot wont work with Process Explorer

hi im trying to use sibibot with process explorer so i can properly use the bot, but when i do all the steps such as suspending the 3 files and resuming it afterwards my Auto-Select still wont work... If I get in the first time then it'll work but its very hard to do so with much traffic. I'm running Vista x64 btw.
Old 12/23/2009, 11:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
#request close.
thanks for all the help guys, i figured it out myself. it was very hard to catch for me. my 3 files i had to suspend were capitalized when i tried and it didnt work. when i turned off my anti virus it was all lower case and it worked.. lol 64bit Vista Users hope this was any use

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mit Process Explorer /Process Hacker Hs umgehen
05/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ich habe hier im Forum gelesen, das man mit Process Explorer bzw. Process Hacker das HS umgehen kann. Leider ist mir irgendwie schleierhaft wie das gehen soll. Vllt erbarmt sich jemand und erklärt es (:, da man den sogenannten Bypasser nur noch las Premium Dings Da bei Upload.to runterladen kann :rolleyes:
Sibi Bot + Process explorer Problem
10/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys this is a new problem that i have and i hope someone can solve it becuz it gets on my nerves. When using SibiBot on a crowded server like Sjsro, i use process explorer and when i got to the login screen i switch to process explorer and i look there is only one number on the .ddl File , which shoudnt be at all, u will see random numbers on all three look below on this pic .......... http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/450/sibibotpro blem.png but which should be looking like...
[Help]Process Explorer
09/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Um guys, i kinda need help with this process explorer, i do everythin as it says, but the bot still doesnt work ? i did everything wat UncleDevil posted but :S i did it like this: open sibi, open silkroad but didnt log in,open process explorer, suspend the mscvr71 (or something like that :D), suspend all 3 of them, log on,in the character select page open process explorer, resume mscvr71 s, select character, but the bot still doesnt work, please help
Sibi + Process Explorer = 1Click for Bot....
08/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
This doesn't seem to work for me anymore, not sure if others are also having same problem. Sjsro 's server traffic is crazy now x.x using the process explorer suspending the 3 MSVC doesn't seem to work for me anymore. It did work for like 5-10 days but now its as if i don't even have it on and running the client alone. Anyone also getting this problem? Any soulutons : )? Edit: oops the title of the thread says 1click for bot , thats wrong i ment no need for 1click to bot xD ... sorries :D